Objectives of the seminar Hold Me Tight ®
- Find new ways to connect with his / your partner and identify/change the negative cycles of anger and cancellation
- Empower trust and deepen the sense of security the relationship
- Begin to heal wounds of the relationship and to forgive the injuries
- Learn to communicate in ways in order to increase understanding and acceptance.
During the seminar Hold Me Tight ® the couple realizes the dynamics of the cycle cancellation and experiential way, theory and exercises, learning to listen in another way and discover each other by building a new partnership.
Who should attend:
* Couples who want to improve and enhance their relationship
* Therapists who want to learn through enriching their own relationship and start their own “Hold Me Tight” Groups
What can you expect at the Workshop:
During the workshop you will have an opportunity to:
- Learn about relationship difficulties that are common in couples, through engaging presentations from the facilitators.
- Identify the negative patterns in which you and your partner get stuck and find new ways to develop satisfying connection and greater security and move away from frustration and pain.
- Learn from video tapes of other couples discussing conflicts and struggles that may be familiar to you.
- Receive support from experienced and caring facilitators.
Sping 2021 cycle
Dates: A 4 days seminar
Saturday, 22th and Sunday, 23th of May 2021
Saturday, 5th and Sunday 6th of June 2021
Time: Saturdays, from 17:00 until 21:00 and Sundays from 10:00 until 14:00
Venue: EFT Greek Network or zoom meeting
Konitsis 4, Chalandri (Athens)
Cost: 350€ per couple for the four-days seminar
Ioanna Koukou, M. Med. Sc., M.Sc., ECP., Certified EFT Therapist και EFT Supervisor
Nikos Spiliopoulos, M.Sc., ICADC., ECP.
* The number of participants is limited, so sign up will be prioritized.
Information/Sign up: «Creating Connection – EFT» email@example.com
To secure your participation, you need to deposit € 50 as a down payment and send us an email with your name, the date of deposit and the amount to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFG Eurobank: 0026 0328 900200862693
Autumn 2021 Cycle
To be announced